Lawn Care Technician.
Responsible for servicing a customer list on a daily basis - fertilizing lawns, spraying weeds (if required), assessing the condition of said lawns, direct client contact. Full training provided.
- Must have valid drivers license in good standing.
- Knowing how to drive a standard is a benefit but training is available as well.
- May include weekend work at times. Having or obtaining a pesticide applicators license is a must.
- We pay for all training and test fees for the license if you need to get one.
- Work is 100% outdoors and is fairly physical.
- Must be able to push a 50 lb spreader up and down hills for most of the day.
- Flexible hours.
- Bonus's available and monthly benefit given for your phone plan.
- Summer work - from early April to late October.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 per hour