Click here to apply:
Category: Branch Manager
Location: Toronto, ON
At Nutri-Lawn we believe and value being trusted partners with each of our customers. Our ongoing commitment to the innovation and delivery of ecology friendly products and services continues to make us the leaders in the Lawn Care industry. We provide professional advice, excellent lawn results, and outstanding customer service to thousands of customers across Canada. We have corporate stores and franchisees from coast to coast in Canada.
We are looking for a Branch Manager for our Toronto Corporate Store. In addition to our growth and profit objectives, our Corporate Stores establish and demonstrate our brand values, customer service and customer experience. Our Corporate stores are involved in testing and developing new products, processes and services and share best practices with all locations throughout the Nutrilawn network.
General Job Description:
Primary role – The Toronto Branch General Manager is responsible for overseeing and directly coordinating the complete day to day operations for Nutri-Lawn Toronto which include marketing plan development and execution, local sales co-ordination, daily production, and customer service excellence.
- Oversee the overall management of the company with the daily focus on Operations, Production, Sales, Customer Service
- Develop, oversee, monitor, and report on annual marketing and sales budgets
- Develop marketing, sales, operating and profit improvement goals and action plans, that increase customer renewals, retention and new customer acquisition for sustained growth
- Cash Flow Management within budget and procedure guidelines, Performance management and KPI Reporting
- Establish and maintain excellent customer service, satisfaction, and experience. Includes handling estimates, quality control visits, service and cancel calls
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety policy, Government Regulations, and Nutri-Lawn standards
- Interview, hire, supervise, manage, and retain staff.
- Ensure that all staff members are provided with and receive appropriate training to perform their jobs effectively
- Effectively utilize Lawn Care software functionality
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to hire, motivate and retain staff
- Demonstrates the ability to manage their time effectively
- Able to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise a team
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to resolve conflict, stress and crisis situations
- Proficiency with office computer equipment and software
- Preference will be given to industry experience
- Proven skills in business and financial management
- Knowledge of lawn care products and services an asset
Compensation and Term:
Applicants should state their compensation expectations in their cover letters.