If you enjoy working outdoors, independently, and in a fast paced environment Nutri-Lawn is the perfect place for you. We are looking for individuals who are energetic, team oriented, hardworking and have excellent communication and customer service skills. We want you to join our growing team and to help keep Nutri-Lawn the leading name in the professional lawn care, sprinklers and yard services.
This position is responsible for servicing both residential and commercial customers by providing them professional lawn services. These can include: core aeration, over-seeding, top dressing, slit-seeding, applying fertilizer, lime, weed and insect control, mowing, tree & shrub care, sprinkler systems maintenance, etc.
Duties also include proactively diagnosing and correcting lawn problems, selling services to new and existing customers and maintaining excellent customer service.
As a Yard Service Technician at Nutri-Lawn you will enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation and Bonus Programs
- The ability to work independently outdoors
- Personal interaction with our valued customers
- Leading industry and company training
- Increased earnings with efficient productivity
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who have the following requirements:
- Must, above all, present themselves with a great attitude everyday
- Must have a drivers licence with a clean drivers abstract.
- High school diploma or industry related education
- Valid driver's license with a clean abstract
- Must be technically savvy re: use of laptops, ipads, cellphones to perform daily work and communication with office, field supervisors and customers.
- Ability to lift, carry and push up to 50 pounds (8 hours per day)
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proven time management skills
- Work gets scheduled between Monday and Saturday.
- Must be able to work Saturdays during the spring
- Focused on being professional and delivering excellent customer service
- Must have a mechanical aptitude
- Ability to operate motorized equipment
Additional Beneficial Skills
- Emergency First Aid / CPR Level A
- WHMIS Certificate
- Pesticide Applicator License – Ontario MOE
- Occupational Health & Safety Training
Full time seasonal employment from end of April to end of August (4 months). Most positions are performance based and are paid as a % of their production net billings. Employees who meet or exceed expectations may expect to earn between $14 to $16 /hour average.