Job description: Our focus is customer satisfaction. This is an outdoor labour and driving position. Must be able to work long hours and deal effectively with customers about their lawn concerns.
Fertilizing lawns, applying products to treat weeds and insects when needed, aerating, top dressing, and completing estimates and sales.
Hours Of Operation: Shifts are generally 6:00 am - 5:30 pm. Technicians are scheduled for 4 shifts per week. Technicians may work a Monday to Thursday shift or a Wednesday to Saturday shift. Flexibility is required as shifts may change due to customer demands and weather.
- Excellent communications skills in English;
- Valid Driver’s License (Full G); Over the age of 21; Clean Driver Abstract (abstract will be checked);
- Work outdoors with minimal supervision, knowledge of the city is an asset, and good customer service and problem solving skills;
- Must be neat and well-groomed;
- Ongoing agronomic training will be provided.
A Typical Day:
- Arrive at 6:00am for uniform and prepare paperwork, supplies, get coffee/water, bathroom, etc.
- 6:10am morning meeting and prepare route
- 6:30am out the gate, check ins throughout the day
- Daily duties: lawn applications, aerations, service calls, and estimates
- End of day: clean garbage out of vehicle, refill supplies, print off GPS form, complete paperwork, and meet with supervisor.
- Training rate: $12.50/hr (classroom training and door coaching)
- New Hires are not initially paid for classroom training. The classroom training is paid when their employment with Nutri-Lawn continues past May 31st.
- Regular Rate: $13.50/hr (once you are actively maintaining a truck route and client list)
- Commissions: $20 per Lawn care program sold; $5.00 per beneficial service; $50 for your irrigation or landscape lighting leads that sell; $5.00 for any completed estimate that you do that the office sells.
End of Contract/ Employee Re-Hire: Should an employee be rehired the following year, they may be eligible for a salary structure that does include a revenue based pay.
It is important to note that this is a seasonal business. Contract offers for extension may or may not be available.
Send resume to email@example.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.