Are you an outdoor person? Are you happy working independently? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
If you answered yes to those questions, then Nutri-Lawn is the place for you. Our Dartmouth location is looking for team players who are hardworking, energetic, and have excellent customer service skills.
Our Lawn Care Technicians provide professional lawn care services for both residential and commercial customers. Some of the services you will provide include core aeration, over-seeding, top dressing, slit-seeding, applying fertilizer, lime, weed and insect control.
Our Lawn Care Technicians are a go-to source of information for our customers. With full industry and company training provided, our Lawn Care Technicians can proactively diagnose and correct lawn problems, as well as recommend and sell services to new or existing customers.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or industry related education
- Valid driver's license with a clean abstract
- Ability to lift, carry and push up to 50 pounds (8 hours per day)
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proven time management skills
- Able to work Saturdays during the spring
- Takes pride in excellent customer service
- Emergency First Aid / CPR Level A & AED Certificate
- WHMIS Certificate
- Pesticide Applicator License – Nova Scotia Department of Environment
- Occupational Health & Safety Training
As a Lawn Care Technician, you will enjoy competitive compensation and bonus programs. Full time seasonal employment from April to November (approx. 7.5 months). Employees who meet or exceed expectations may expect to earn $20,000-$25,000 for a full season.
Please send your resume to: