Are you an outdoor person? Are you happy working independently? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
If you answered yes to those questions, then Nutri-Lawn is the place for you. Our Dartmouth location is looking for team players who are hardworking, energetic, and have excellent customer service skills.
Our Irrigation Technicians are responsible for providing professional irrigations services to both residential and commercial customers. You will be required to proactively diagnose and correct system problems, all while maintaining excellent customer service.
- Ability to design, quote, install, and service inground sprinkler systems
- Establish and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Working knowledge of Irrigation system products and services
- Identify, diagnose and troubleshoot irrigation system
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who meet or exceed the following requirements:
- High School Diploma
- Valid Driver's License with a clean abstract
- Minimum 1 year of irrigation experience an asset
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proven time management skills
- Ability to work Saturdays during peak periods
- Focused on excellent customer service
- Emergency First Aid / CPR Level A & AED Certificate
- WHMIS Certificate
- Occupational Health & Safety Training
As an Irrigation Technician, you will enjoy competitive compensation and bonus programs. Full time seasonal employment from April to November (approx. 7.5 months). Employees who meet or exceed expectations may expect to earn $18,000-$20,000 for a full season.
Please send your resume to: