Are you an outdoor person? Are you happy working independently? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
If you answered yes to those questions, then Nutri-Lawn is the place for you. Our Dartmouth location is looking for team players who are hardworking, energetic, and have excellent customer service skills.
Added Service Technicians provide professional lawn care services for both residential and commercial customers. You will be responsible for performing several services including core aeration, over-seeding, top dressing, power raking and slit-seeding. Full industry and company training will be provided.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who have the following requirements:
- High school diploma or industry related education
- Valid driver's license with a clean abstract
- Ability to lift, carry and push up to 50 pounds (8 hours per day)
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proven time management skills
- Able to work Saturdays during the spring
- Focused on excellent customer service
- Emergency First Aid / CPR Level A & AED Certificate
- WHMIS Certificate
- Occupational Health & Safety Training
As an Added Service Technician at Nutri-Lawn you will enjoy competitive compensation and bonus programs. Spring employment from April – June (3 months) with the potential to be rehired for the fall (September – November). Employees who meet or exceed expectations may expect to earn $500 a week.
Please send your resume to: