If you enjoy working outdoors, independently and in a fast paced environment, Nutri-Lawn Kelowna is the perfect place for you. We are looking for individuals who are energetic, team oriented, hardworking and have excellent customer service skills. We want you to join our growing team and help keep Nutri-Lawn the leading name in the professional lawn care industry.
This position is responsible for servicing both residential and commercial customers. You will responsible for performing a number of services including: fertilizers, core aerations, seedings, vegetation control and estimates.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean abstract
- Ability to lift and push up to 55 lbs.
- Available to work Saturdays when needed, primarily in the spring
- Work references
Additional Skills would be an asset, but not a requirement:
- Pesticide Operator’s License Horticulture or Landscape Design Certificate Lawn Care or Landscape Work Experience
Please Note: We will train in-house to deliver top quality service to our customers.
Start Date: Mid February, 2017
End Date: October 31, 2017
Other: Students start & end will be based on school schedule.
- + Performance bonuses
- + In-House bonuses
- Average between $16-$22/hr.
Check us out on the web at www.nutrilawn.com/kelowna
Email your resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted.