Work outside, work independently, be part of a leading team of service professionals. At Nutri-Lawn, we strive to maintain the highest level of customer service in our industry by hiring and training the best team of service professionals. Our National brand has a reputation of service and growth that we will continue to develop as our company exceeds expectations of customer service.
In this role you will:
- Have your own service truck
- Have a route of customers to service each day
- Apply our professional grade turf care products at the right timing to create the best lawns on each street
- Interact with customers each day to help educate them and inform them of what we are doing, and how they can help us create their best lawn ever
- outdoor labour
- Working out doors in different types of weather.
- fertilizing, spraying liquids, aerating, seeding and other application that we provide
- walking 10 to 20 km per day
- lifting up to 50 lbs
- leaving detail notes and recommendations to our customer.
- communicating with customer service staff to provide excellent service to our customers
- 40 hrs minimum a week
You will learn:
- Customer service skills that you can transfer into other roles
- Sales skills
- Lawn care / turf management/landscaping best practices from some of the best turf managers in the industry
- The use of technology tools to manage an efficient business
- To work independently, and as part of a team
You will earn:
- A very competitive base hourly rate ($15.00 per hour)
- Performance bonus’ as you achieve sales
- An end of year bonus for completing a full season of service
- A clean driving record
- A positive attitude
- A ‘can-do’ work ethic
Lawn Care or Landscaping experience an asset but not required
Apply today for an early spring start to our training program!
- Cambridge, ON
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
- G Class Driver's Licence with clean abstract